Persons with Disability (PWD)
Single Girl Child
None of the Above
1. Mark Sheet for 10th, Mark Sheet for 12th (Not necessary for M.Phil Regular/Part Time)
2. Mark Sheet for UG Consolidated, PG Consolidated (Not necessary for Integrated Course)
3. Community Certificate (for all the courses)
4. Transfer Certificate (for all the courses)
5. Conduct Certificate (Not necessary for M.Phil Regular/Part Time)
6. Provisional Certificate (Not necessary for Integrated Course)
7. Degree Certificate (not necessary for Integrated Course)
8. Experience Certificate (only for M.Phil Regular/Part Time)
9. No Objection Certificate (only for M.Phil Regular/Part Time)
10. Aadhar Card (for all the courses)
11. Application Fees Payment Receipt Copy (for all the courses)
12. Migration Certificate (only for other state candidates)
- Download the online Application
- Attach the Photo Copy of SBI online receipt
- Send the soft copy of the Application to Admission Email mentioned firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Application form (Hard Copy) along with SBI Online receipt and other enclosures should be sent to following address by post within 3 days after the completion of online process.
- It is Mandatory to pay mentioned Application and Registration fee otherwise the application will be rejected.
- To upload all the necessary documents without fail, otherwise the application will not be processed.
- After submitting the application, kindly pay the application & registration fee as mentioned. Otherwise, the application will not be processed.
The Registrar, Mother Teresa Womenâ€™s University,
Attuvampatti Campus, Attuvampatti, Kodaikanal-624101,
Phone : 04542-244116.